Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mysterious ways

Remember that debate I was having awhile back about rosaries? I had finally decided on one and had been about to purchase it, when it got sold right under my nose! I took it as a sign that it wasnt time yet to purchase one and let the search for the right rosary go.

Well, wouldn't you know it, God works in mysterious ways! A woman contacted me through my shop on Etsy and asked if I would be interested in doing an exchange. She wanted to exchange 5 of my jams for 1 of her items. Perplexed, I went to go check out her store. Turns out she makes the most beautiful rosaries! It was like getting smacked in the back of the head by the Almighty lol! I got to pick whichever one I wanted, and settled on this one (which practically jumped out at my face when I saw it).


"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment