Sunday, April 10, 2011

I am so grateful!

Life is amazing. I have such generous friends. I recently just made an Amazon Wishlist and posted it out of fun for my friends who call me backwards to have a good chuckle out of. I put some books and a sewing machine on the wishlist, and one of my classmates commented on the post, saying that she hadn't known I had wanted a sewing machine. She was going to put it up on Kijiji, but that she would rather give it to someone she knows. So I got an almost brand new sewing machine with all these fantastic options for free. I just cant believe my luck. I am so thankful for this!

My new sewing machine!


Second amazing news is we have a new adopted member in our family! Clover, born January 14th. What a fuzzy little bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment