Monday, January 17, 2011

Promised Updates

So here is the promised picture of scones + jam I made a couple of nights ago. They were deeelish!


Is there anything better than barely-out-of-the-oven apple crumble with ice cream on top? I dont think so, my friends.

Along with my healthier eating resolution, I had said I wanted to eat vegetarian once a month, which believe me its not an easy thing to pull off when I have a carnivore fiancee that I have to convince into trying new things. So I try to sneak veggie meals past him, and see what he notices and what he doesnt. Here is my next challenge, from this awesome blog I follow called Hungry Spoon : http://ahungryspoon.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-bird-its-plane-its-chickpea.html
Its supposed to be better than fried chicken which I am admittedly a little skeptical about, but we shall see! I also updated my IPOD workout selections, and trying to motivate myself to take a class like Yoga. Good news though, school ends in five months!! HALLELUJAH!


No comments:

Post a Comment